Starting 16 February 2018 until 4 February 2019, the Earth Dog will take over as the ruling animal of the Chinese zodiac. For feng shui followers, the changing of the lunar year brings different opportunities and certain challenges for each animal sign. Understandably, many people look forward to the luck forecasts for their respective birth signs as they go through another year.
International feng shui master Marites Allen gave a briefing on the luck indications for each of the zodiac signs in a media conference last Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at the Marco Polo Hotel. Although she said that not all animal signs are lucky during their own year, the Dog holds rosy prospects for the Dog-born. The Tiger, Horse, and Rabbit, who are all zodiac allies of the Dog, may share the same good fortune. The Dragon, who is the conflict animal of the Monkey, may face some challenges next year, according to Marites.
To guide everyone in maximizing the positive energies and deflecting the negative ones indicated in each animal chart, Marites has written 12 horoscope books for 2018. “It took long, exhausting hours to come up with those books. It was a production nightmare, but it had to be done,” says Marites. There is just so much opportunity next year that people need to know about, she added.
She shared a sneak preview into the luck readings for each astrological sign:
· RAT: Long-term benefits expected but need to be wary of the misfortune star.
· OX: Pleasant news related to promotion or further career development.
· TIGER: A reasonably good year, but must control temper and avoid confrontations.
· RABBIT: Monetary gains from last year may be extended to this year
· DRAGON: Take it easy and make sure to implement a calculated risk for anything that you do in 2018.
· SNAKE: There will be more chances for your upward achievements
· HORSE: A very rewarding year especially in the love department.
· SHEEP: You may have to redouble your efforts to achieve whatever goals you wanted.
· MONKEY: Many positive events to look forward to.
· ROOSTER: Do not be too busy that you neglect your personal health.
· DOG: New beginnings are in the horizon and income growing in 2018 is very possible.
· BOAR: A great start for a new year; however, betrayal may be in the horizon.
Each book provides monthly readings for one’s career, business, health, and relationships. There are also feng shui suggestions for the home, auspicious fashion and accessories, guide to the lucky and unlucky house orientations for each month, and many more useful tips.
The books are now available at all Frigga shops and ordering online at wealthluck.com and lazada.com.ph. Please call 0920-9509390 for details.
Ref: Malaya Business Insight, December 1, 2017